Welcome to the Home of the Sharks!
The mission of Gulf Coast High School is to provide a safe learning environment in which students have the opportunity to receive the highest quality education to facilitate future academic and career success
- MANDATORY PARENT MEETING APRIL 15th –NEW DATE(Different process than previously used)
- MLK Administration Center
- Registration 5:15-6pm – Seating is for first 300 parents – Students should not attend this meeting. No one will be admitted prior to 5:15; please do not gather outside of building prior to 5pm.
Collier County Public Schools
INFORMATIONAL PARENT MEETING
Tuesday, April 1st at 6:00 p.m.
Collier County Public Schools would like to inform
parents/guardians of the consideration for moving 6th grade
back to Immokalee Middle School beginning next school year.
This would affect current 5th grade students.
You can link the information to the following page: http://www.collierschools.com/parentmeeting.asp
- . Students who are interested in the Summer Drivers Education Program please come by the student services department for instructions. Student must have Driver Permit PRIOR TO March 1st 2014 to be considered for summer program. MANDATORY PARENT MEETING APRIL 10th - Registration 5:15-6pm – Seating is for first 300 parents – Students should not attend this meeting. No one will be admitted prior to 5:15; please do not gather outside of building prior to 5pm.
- Parent Portal Update for Contact information - Access and Update your Parent Contact Information
Student of the Week
- 2013-2014 SAC Prospective Member Form
- agenda 3-31-14
- operations manual
- minutes 3-31-14
- A+ Bonus money info
- SAC AGENDA 2-24-2014
2013-2014 High School Course Offerings:
School Improvement Plan
- School Improvement Plan Goals - (13-14 SIP)
- Positive Behavior Support (PBS) - Sharks are Respectful and Responsible
Yearbook (Class of 2014 Senior Yearbook Pictures)
- YEARBOOK AND ADVERTISEMENT ORDERS:
Printable Order Forms
- www.yearbookforever.com to order yearbooks and ads online
Class of 2014 Senior Yearbook PicturesAppointments must be scheduled online at www.prestigeportraitsfl.com using Appointments Plus or by calling (239) 939-1991. The session fee is $20.00. 2014 seniors will receive appointment cards from Prestige Portraits/Lifetouch in the mail with instructions on how to schedule appointments
Visit the district's Health Information for Parents page at www.collierschools.com/parents/health.asp